Vacuum therapy can help your body excrete ultrasonic cavitation to treat emulsified toxins. It also has the benefit of tightening the skin. When our technicians improve the circulation of lymph nodes to accelerate the discharge of toxins, they are using RF heat to shape your body. Radio Frequency converts electric energy into heat energy to penetrate deep into the skin to accelerate the blood circulation and subcutaneous tissue to stimulate collagen, proteins and cell renewal, to tighten wrinkles and other effects.
As blood circulation improves and helps eliminate waste more effectively, the skin continues to regenerate new collagen fibers for weeks, giving your skin a firmer, younger look and feel.
The combination of high-frequency radio frequency and vacuum technology increases the depth of direct contact with fat cells, allowing fat cells to enter a fast-active state after local heat generation, resulting in effective blood circulation.
This increases the local blood circulation of the dermis, with the aim of tightening the loose skin due to the normal effects of aging. Your skin will have an increase in its auxiliary metabolic activity with improved elasticity. Excess fat and toxins are then excreted through the sweat glands and lymphatic system. The purpose is to further dissolve fat cells, enhance the integrity of cell mitochondria, promote blood and lymph circulation, and promote metabolism.
How does Vacuum RF work?
Vacuum Radiofrequency therapy systems use suction and pressure to release fluids that cause cellulite in fat cells. The surface and deep layers of connective tissue fibers, dermal collagen fibers, and fat cells are heated by Radiofrequency energy. These energies soften connective tissue, stimulate the production of new collagen, and improve the elasticity and elasticity of the skin. Through the circulation of the cells, the skin looks firmer and younger. Results include a local reduction in skin sagging, increased skin volume, and improved skin texture and texture.
What is the typical treatment?
It is relatively painless, relaxing and you may experience a warm massage with a warm heat. The typical treatment time is approximately 45 minutes, concentrated in the problem area. In the process, you will properly drape the towel to ensure your comfort and stay humble. Treatment is done on a comfortable massage bed.
Vacuum RF compare with Lipo Laser
1. Lipo laser treatments can be used effectively on the parts of the body where localized fat deposits exist, Vacuum RF not only for body but also for facial
2. Lipo laser treatments are more expensive, and Vacuum RF treatments will be cheaper.
3. Lipo Laser can only be used to lose weight, but Vacuum RF stretches facial muscles, tightens skin and increases skin elasticity, etc.
Vacuum radiofrequency therapy is one of many treatments used to solve fats that are difficult to transfer and often have dimples on the thighs, knees, buttocks, abdomen and arm tops.
1. Reduce the accumulation of excess fat in the buttocks, thighs, and buttocks
2. Improve blood circulation
3. Relaxing muscle tension
4. Increase lymphatic circulation and eliminate toxins
5. Improve skin firmness, firmness, and elasticity
6. Prevention of cellulite by inhibiting fat storage
7. Body contouring
8. Scar and stretch mark flattening
9. Swelling reduction
1) Suggestion on Treatment
Step 1, Massage treatment, 5 mins
Step 2, Use body 3D RF to soften fat cells, 10 mins
Step 3, Use unoisetion cavitation 2.0 to dissolve fat cells, 20 mins
Step 4, Use vacuum 3D RF to expel fat acids after fat dissolves, 15 mins
1 treatment/ week, 10 treatment/ course of treatment, 3 course of treatment need
In general, the effect can be seen after 3 uses (although in some cases, the weight and cm drop may not occur immediately, but the skin seems smoother). The exercise under vacuum therapy takes only 30 minutes, but this is enough. Under normal conditions, fat will only burn in the muscles after 20-30 minutes of exercise. Under vacuum treatment, this time is reduced by a third.
2) ABSOLUTE CONTRAINDICATIONS
4. Cancer (in any form)
5. Receiving chemotherapy or immunotherapy
8. High blood pressure (uncontrolled)
9. Diabetes (uncontrolled)
10. Scar scar
11. Venous inflammation
12. Prednisone and other steroid medications (treatment will increase inflammation)
3) What can be done to maximize results?
To ensure that treatment is completely successful, you must follow some simple post-operative care rules. What you need to do after you receive treatment is as follows:
1. Drink 2 liters of water a day
2. Maintain a healthy and balanced diet and eat more fresh fruits and vegetables
3. Exercise at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes each time
4. Avoid drinking alcohol within 24 hours after treatment. Alcohol can cause liver dehydration and increase the liver burden.
If you follow these simple rules, you are likely to succeed. Your liver will do all the work to remove excess fat cells.
Side effects and risks
One of the biggest benefits of radiofrequency therapy is the ability to lift and tighten tissue effectively without the need for surgery or downtime. If done correctly, postoperative recovery is very quick and easy. Side effects are usually minimal and transient, limited to mild and temporary swelling, redness, stinging, depending on treatment. Radio Frequency therapy can also be performed safely with injections, micro needles or other minimally invasive treatments.