BLACK FRIDAY SALE
$100 CouponsSHOP NOW
If you are struggling with certain areas of your body regardless of how much exercise you do and how well you eat, lipo laser treatment is the perfect treatment for you to have. Getting help from lipo laser treatment might be the solution you were looking for. Lipo Laser targets your fat cells without using any surgical procedure. It will simply break down the fatty deposits in your cells and provide you with smoother and more toned skin. It is a method that can help you to get rid of the cellulite and tighten up the skin of your body.
How Does It Works?
The LED Laser body sculpting procedure uses 635nm-650nm nm LED Laser that heats the fat cells in the targeted area causing them to break down. Over a short period of time, the fat deposits are simply absorbed and expelled through our body’s natural metabolic process. During the procedure, the laser seals off minor blood vessels significantly reducing bruising and patient downtime. The introduction of heat into the treated area stimulates collagen production to give a smooth, tightened and sculptured result.
Lipolaser treatment Procedure
1. Treatment time is less than 30min/body area/treatment
2. The energy setting is from low to high gradually which should be subject to skin comfortableness for different people.
3. Drink more water before and after treatment.
4. Please do not take a bath or touch cold water within 4 hours after lipolaser treatment.
Comparison With Liposuction
1. Lipolaser treatment is Woundless, but liposuction will cause a small wound.
2. The way of working is different
Lipo laser emits low levels of laser energy, which creates a chemical signal in the fat cells, breaking down the stored triglycerides into free fatty acids, glycerol and water molecules, then used as energy for our body.
Liposuction works by injecting the inflation solution into the fat site, mash the fat particles with brute force, and then suck out the damaged fat particles by negative pressure.
3. Lipolaser can dissolve and absorb the fat accumulated in the deep layer, and treat the shallow fat at the same time, avoiding the unevenness after the operation;
In the process of operation, if the liposuction works too much at a single point, it may easily lead to uneven skin.
Lipo Laser is a non-surgical procedure helping to reduce fat in select locations, including the waist, back, abdomen, arms, chin and thighs. And skin tightening after losing weight.
Side Effect and Risk
The potential side effects can include a small amount of bruising and contour irregularities. Contour irregularities are caused by the technician not administering the treatment properly and as mentioned before is very rare. Bruising may only occur if you have quite sensitive skin.