The LED Laser body sculpting procedure uses 635nm-650nm LED Laser that heats the fat cells Learn more
Fiber Coupled Diode technology
The light generated by multiple diode laser are coupled into a single-core multi-mode fiber by micro lens array, in order to deliver light to the target place. This innovative design assures uniform energy distribution, low damage rate, long lifespan and easy maintenance of the diode laser.
The FCD laser locates inside the mainframe instead of handpiece. Therefore, laser energy is transferred by fiber to the target, which significantly increase the energy efficiency& handpiece life span. Lighter handpiece make it more convenient for doctors, while powerful cooling maximizes patients\\\\\\\' comfort.
1. 808nm diode laser hair removal system: uses the most advanced technology that penetrates, more assured the mechanism performance, clinical results, safety.
2. Treatment speed and efficiency: because of big spot size, it can escape from repeated treatment for hair area.
3. User friendly software, background parameter, easy operation
4. Squared big spot size could prompt the treatment speed, treatment speed and efficiency. Reduce treatment time for original 1/5.
5. Self checking and auto-protection mechanism to ensure stability.
6. Long lifetime: FCD (Fiber Coupled Diode) technology laser, could work under high temperature and high moisture, which prolong the lifespan significantly.
7. Permanent hair removal
The LED Laser body sculpting procedure uses 635nm-650nm LED Laser that heats the fat cells in the targeted area causing them to break down. Over a short period of time, the fat deposits are simply absorbed and expelled through our body’s natural metabolic process. During the procedure, the laser seals off minor blood vessels significantly reducing bruising and patient downtime. The introduction of heat into the treated area stimulates collagen production to give a smooth, tightened and sculptured result.
Comparison With Liposuction
1. Lipolaser treatment is Woundless, but liposuction will cause a small wound.
2. The way of working is different
Lipo laser emits low levels of laser energy, which creates a chemical signal in the fat cells, breaking down the stored triglycerides into free fatty acids, glycerol and water molecules, then used as energy for our body.
Liposuction works by injecting the inflation solution into the fat site, mash the fat particles with brute force, and then suck out the damaged fat particles by negative pressure.
3. Lipolaser can dissolve and absorb the fat accumulated in the deep layer, and treat the shallow fat at the same time, avoiding the unevenness after the operation;
In the process of operation, if the liposuction works too much at a single point, it may easily lead to uneven skin.
Side Effect and Risk
The potential side effects can include a small amount of bruising and contour irregularities. Contour irregularities are caused by the technician not administering the treatment properly and as mentioned before is very rare. Bruising may only occur if you have quite sensitive skin.